March 25, 2015

Florals on the strip

I am a lover of bold and bright prints, but for some reason, I do not like floral prints. However my dislike for florals changed when I saw this scuba skirt in Express. Asides, the beautiful silhouette, the price tag (70% off) was enough reason to buy it. I got the opportunity to wear the skirt in Vegas two weeks ago. It was spring weather in Vegas and the color and print of the skirt was perfect for taking a leisure stroll on the Vegas strip. Check out the pictures below. 

Happy hump day.




Top:Marshalls | Skirt: Express | Sandals: Target | Bag:KateSpade Saturday














13 comments:

  1. love ur skirt n bag :) next time take me to vegas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt
    NEW POST : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skirt!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/ankara-scarf-with-dot-creations.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I would give to be able to dress like this right now. Where is spring? Sigh. Love the skirt. Would definitely rock it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't really like florals either but this is an exception.the prints are beautiful
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this floral print! Such a cute skirt Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the entire outfit it looks so good on you, I simply adore floral prints.

    www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, that skirt at 70% off is a great deal. Love the murals on the wall in that room, same shade as skirt, lovely :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your skirt! Beautiful photos.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a beautiful skirt with very lovely print. I have been loving the color blue lately too..:-)
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, the skirt is beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The skirt is beautiful and I love how you wore it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking gorgeous as usual!
    www.kindtococo.com

    ReplyDelete