December 06, 2019

Fall in Palmer Alley DC

The pictures here were taken at one of my favorite spots in DC--Palmer Alley, City Center. 

Every season, the alley is decorated with installations that depict the weather. The installations are always fun and I get pretty excited to see what each season brings.

Currently, the alley is decked out in fall trimmings, and since fall is slipping away real fast, I took a trip a few weekends ago to get some shots of the alley. I missed this year's summer installation and I definitely did not want to miss fall's. However, I was a tad disapointed that this year's fall installation was the same as the past two years. 

I also included photos of the alley over the years, through the changing seasons.
  
Enjoy the photos

Fall 2019

Previous Installations
Summer (The umbrella installation is my favorite yet)
 

Winter Holiday 2018
Summer 2018
Spring 2018
Fall 2017
Winter Holiday 2017
Spring 2017

Isn't Palmer Alley a pretty cool place? Which installation is your favourite?

25 comments:

  1. Yes, this seems to be really a cool place!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to DC, but clearly whenever I do end up visiting, I need to go in the fall and go to Palmer Alley. I love all the different displays.

    new post: https://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2019/12/sara-lee-desserts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The alley always looks great, the kites were my favorites!
    have a great week!
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those pink kites were so beautiful. That installation is my second fave.

      Delete
  4. Oh who cool is this! What a fun and creative installation and nice that they change it up. Your outfits are great and I like how they sometimes match the installation!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great installation! I really like the autumn leaves, it's nice you are able to visit each time it changes and get some great pics! The umbrellas are definitely my favourite too! :)

    Hope that your week is off to a great start! Going to be a busy one here with lots of fun Christmas events :)

    Away From Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited Washington last year. We don't have enough time to visit more places. Now I know where to go next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do visit Palmer Alley when next you are in DC. You'd love it.

      Delete
  7. Palmer Alley looks awesome and such a great place for photoshoots for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty! The installation with the umbrellas is my favorite!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The installations are really beautiful. The one with the umbrellas is breathtaking. I would love to visit that place too after seeing these Pics. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  10. DC is definitely on my must-visit list. I love your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, amazing pics, these installations are really beautiful!
    I love your total black look!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The black look is one of my faves too.

      Delete