November 13, 2019

Living Colorfully in Old Town Alexandria

Hey guys, happy humpday! Just two more days, and the weekend is here--whoop! Speaking about weekends, this past Saturday was a fun one! My cousin was visiting from Lagos, so we decided to take a train ride to Old Town, Alexandria in Virginia. 

The day started with brunch, and ended with super fun vibrant colors we encountered all around Old Town Alexandria. I usually do not publish videos here, but we also took many cool videos and I couldn't resist not posting it here.

Enjoy...
We had brunch at a restaurant called Warehouse.
I have been to this restaurant several times, so once I got in, I found my way to this wall that I love so muc
In addition to American dishes, Warehouse offers Cajun & Creole dishes. I love NOLA style food, so of course I had gumbo and beignets--it was yum!
Now unto the streets
Color makes me happy
I have several photos in front of this vibrant Torpedo Art Factory wall
Random
More Randoms
Potomac Water front
You know I have a thing for colorful doors 💙
Then we came across this uber cool reflecting color installation
This colorful installation makes me wanna jump for joy 😂

Here's the video. Enjoy the rest of the week chicas.



10 comments:

  1. The food is really attractive and nice pictures by the way.

    Bernie,
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brunch looks soooo yummy hahaha!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MY DREAM DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems you had a very fun week end!
    Love the pics, so colorful and happy! And that brunch seems sooooo yummy! :D
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! you have awesome smile.
    I love creole and cajun dishes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your YouTube video - it is a lot of fun to watch!
    It's amazing how you fit so much into a 57 second video!
    I love the big swing.
    I hope you will be uploading more videos like it to your YouTube channel!!!!
    Your still photos are fabulous too!
    Great peak at Old Town Alexandria too - fun post!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool and relaxed look!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! These kind of days with my bestie are always my fave.
    Love the colors in these photos!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your pink bag dear!! So cool!
    Have a great day! xx

    La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Photos and those dishes look really yummy..

    ReplyDelete