April 03, 2015

Martha's Vineyard, Cape Cod


If you live in the colder regions you know that this winter has been extremely brutal. I have never minded the cold weather, but this year's winter has got me thinking about moving to a warmer state--California, anyone? Or maybe Florida! Anyway in anticipation of warmer days, I thought I'd post pictures of my trip to Martha Vineyard last summer. Martha's vineyard consists of  three/four  island but we chose to visit Oak Bluffs because of the charming online reviews and personal recommendations. From the ginger bread cottages to the clear blue waters and delicious seafood, Oak Bluffs definitely lived up to the hype. I didn't get to take a lot of pictures, but below are some of the few images I captured...enjoy!

The ferry to get to Oak Bluffs

Yay! I'm here.

How cute are the gingerbread cottages. They look like straight out of an Enid Blyton story book. People, not fairies, actually live in these homes.


We checked out a souvenir store
...and then we fooled around in the store.



And of course we had to sneak in some sea time at Inkwell Beach.



That's all folks. Dont forget the check out the Chic Therapy Accessories sale here.40% off the entire store with discount code "Easter40". Don't get left behind--shop now!

Happy Easter.




12 comments:

  1. Just come ti Florida and be with me!! lol... great pics and I love your look.

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful pictures, and looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those houses?!?! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did have a lot of fun. You should share tips on planing the perfect vacation/trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Damie, I know. I have been thinking of how to make my travel posts more valuable, and it makes sense to share tips and tricks for travelling. However, I am way too lazy these days. So, for now, i'll stick to travel photography.

      Delete
  5. It looks like a fun place to visit. Love your swimsuit! :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. Right now I"m so looking forward to a break and vacation.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are amazing and those houses are too cute!

    www.desiringyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveeeeee
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of the pictures look like something straight from a story book. Loves it. And your braids too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh these photos make me wish for a vacation now!!!

    ReplyDelete