August 18, 2014

Travel Therapy: Brussels

Of all the cities I visited during my Europe spring tour, Brussels was my absolute favorite. While I am a sucker for old architecture, I also appreciate contemporary looks, and Brussels offered a perfect blend of traditional and modern. Brussels was the 4th city I visited and by then, I was spent,and was not in anyway interested in exploring museums or cathedrals. We spent most of the time strolling around, people watching and off course stuffing our faces with Belgian ice cream and waffle-YUM! Here are some of the pictures. Enjoy!



A trip to Belgium is not complete without a taste of waffles and icecream





12 comments:

  1. Have fun girl!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, The Ice and waffles look so good!!

    FASHION REHAB

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are beautiful, and you look really chic - love the colors and layering... That waffle looks so yummy, makes me so hungry...

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos CeeTee!!! Brussels is an amazing city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. some one had fun!!
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...Brussel is really beautiful. I've to visit the place. Great photos! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice pictures...the outfit is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these photos, Brussels is somewhere I really want to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I truly love your spirit your soooooooooooo fun seriously! Your adventures are truly amazing! Feel like I should step my game up and go places....and your photos are speculator. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Brussels, this city is beautiful !
    Perfect sweater beauty <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Need to visit...will probably do this when I visit Europe next year.

    ReplyDelete