January 07, 2016

Green wall fun & ice cream in Barcelona

Hey guys, happy New Year. Thought I'd start the year with these fun pictures I took in Barcelona. 

I was taking a stroll through the beautiful Gracia district when I came across this neon green wall and grafitti doorway. I am obsessed with colorful backdrops and I could not resist posing and goofing off in front of this vibrant wall. 

The pictures look like they are for an urban streetwear brand, nah? Enjoy...


...and a hilarious jump fest ensued


...and of course, it is only proper to indulge in icecream after a major jump fest.
Looks like someone is hating on tourists!

Have a fab Thursday guys.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and I love the jump fest! Love the ice-cream shot.
    Titi's Passion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much fun you're having in these photos, great style!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I enjoyed this post, I am still laughing. :-D

    The "Power Mike" photo made me chuckle, but the jumping photographs really cracked me up. It looked like so much fun, and the photographer did a great job with capturing the motion. Lol

    The ice cream looked so yummy, perfect reward after all that flying.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those jump shots:) And what an awesome backdrop for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those bright colour in your photos!

    Happy New Year :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pictures! The green wall is the perfect backdrop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! I agree, that was the perfect backdrop and your pictures are fabulous. I loved the ones with you running, too. That was a very creative shot... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That green statement coat is EVERYTHING! and I love your photos. SO FUN and creative.

    http://www.foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun photos! you look so cool!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That green coat!! The color is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are so funny ! Perfect green coat ! Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete