December 18, 2015

The Last of Dubai: Jumerah beach walk , Gold Souk, Jumeirah Beach

If you follow my travel adventure you'll know that I went to Dubai last December. The desert safari, textile souk, and Jumeirah mosque were some of the experiences I shared on the blog right after my trip. Today, I will be sharing the last set of pictures from my 6 night stay in Dubai. These photos capture my time at the Gold Souk, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah beach walk, and Jumeirah beach. 
Enjoy...
My gladiator sandals caused quite the frenzy
At Gold Souk
When the train station wall panels kinda match your top and purse. (I looked kinda pissed--lol)
The entrance of Souk Al-Bahar
Quick smooches before heading to the beach
Beach day!


A view of Burj Al Arab from Jumeirah beach
And then the sun set on the beach
Where to go?
Ok let's head to Dubai Marina and explore the Jumeirah beach walk area

Jumeirah Beach Residence



It's a beautiful night
 There you have it. The last of my Dubai adventures. Thanks for reading.

Have a fab weekend

8 comments:

  1. Lovely post and photos, looks like a wonderful place! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com.sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady Chic,

    Beautiful photographs, Dubai is an exquisite city.

    I particularly love the night-time beach photos, they give off a magical Pirates of the Caribbean vibe. Lol

    "When the train station wall panels kinda match your top and purse" cracked me up.

    Have a great weekend, compliments of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that first outfit!
    Lovely

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures! You look like you had loads of fun. They make me miss Dubai. Can't wait to visit again:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous photos ! Your outfits are beautiful. Dubai looks amazing ! Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice article !

    You made me want to go to Dubaï :)

    Kenza from http://travelwithkenza.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The UAE is so much fun, I never get tired of visiting, lol Lovely photos.
    Titi's Passion

    ReplyDelete