February 04, 2015

Maxi at the mosque

This post is a continuation of my Dubai trip and it features my visit to the Jumeirah Mosque. The mosque was one of the top sights on my to-do list and I had also planned to take the mosque tour and learn about the religion and customs of the UAE. However, my friend and I arrived late for the tour and were not allowed access into the mosque. Not one to waste an outfit, I figured we might as well make most of the time and take pictures in the beaded jalabiya we had purchased the night before. Here goes...




14 comments:

  1. Love the blue and the outfit as a whole. Fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning look, the material is beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty doll
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The blue really compliments you well!

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dear ! This post is great! :) You have an amazing blog ! :)
    Maybe we can follow each other ? :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful!
    www.kindtococo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love the electric blue, babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing in your blue dress. Blue is my favourite outfit colour by the way *wink
    kiss

    wilfriiiied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely abayya...I Want!

    ReplyDelete