May 06, 2014

Travel Therapy: Genève

Hi all, this is the second installment from my Europe trip. Geneva, Switzerland was my first stop in Europe and I stayed there for three days. Genève is a gorgeous but EXTREMELY expensive city. Of all the places I visited, it was the cleanest and had the most polite people. I enjoyed my stay there but was bummed out by the snow storm that prevented me from going to one of the Swiss Alps! Below are some of the sights I captured. 

Enjoy...

Jet d'Eau at Lake Geneva
L'horloge fleurie(flower clock) at Jardin Anglais.
Geneva is famous for its watchmakers and this flower clock is an ode to the city's clockmakers

The Broken Chair opposite the Palais des Nations
and of course I had to stop by the UN.Even if only to touch the walls.
Fooling around with the canon guns at l'Ancien Arsenal


Parc Des Bastions
Giant chess game at Parc des Bastions
Lake Geneva

Monument de la Réformation at University of Geneva


That's all folks, have a fab week!

18 comments:

  1. Lovely photos again!!! You're nailing it! :-) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures and I'm loving your top! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!!! That your green coat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o how fun!! i'll be checking in to see where else you went. i'm headed to london in sept and want to visit some other countries while i'm there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that green coat is perfect!! it really does elevate the look! looking beautiful x
    www.youhadmeatvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fantastic trip.Your sweater is gorgeous!


    www.stylemecurvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos girl. Geneva is really a beautiful place with lots of creativity
    HERE

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I am so green right now. Geneva is so beautiful! You clearly had fun!


    Please visit www.girlane.com, a blog dedicated to how-tos/DIY on food, home care and simple living. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so crazy about the arrow sign its cute
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanted to thank you for stopping on my blog and commenting so appreciate your time. Thank you, also your new follower


    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! great pictures and wonderful places. I love your green coat and paired with yellow touches is great. I hope you get to go to the Alps next time.
    Have a great day.
    Elsey from http://whisperingstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool!! I'd love to go there. Those boots look perfect for city trips.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the whole thing
    www.dammyrouge.com

    ReplyDelete