July 24, 2012

Travel Therapy: Miami| South Beach,Ocean Waves, Tunic, Food et al


Like i promised, these are more pictures from my mini vacay in Miami.
The plan on South Beach was to seat and look pretty by the water, on the sand... but somehow, I ended up in the water.






...because a vacation is not complete without food, I will be sharing pictures of some of the yummy calories i consumed.Don't judge me, it was a vacation. :-)
I discovered this yummy Peruvian dish called ceviche and I have been craving it since i got back/
 No, not meatballs.I forget what it is called now
Tunic from TJ max

Have a great week all.

10 comments:

  1. Love your tunic,looks like you had fun:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to go to Miami. your mini vaca looks so beautiful. and the tunic is just so pretty on you - lola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tunic looks fantastic on you; I wish i was at your place; Life is not fair;LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour of the tunic.

    plus i'm drooling at the dishes.

    www.diaryofarockprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you tunic! I miss south beach and the nonstop fun ;)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food looks so yummy, love it ! and you look lovely darling

    wanna follow on facebook and GFC ?

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky! You get to spend time in Miami, I wish I could do that. All that food looks soooo good! Yummy, You are making me hungry! LOL!

    I am gladly following pretty! Please try your best to follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the blog ... Kisses.
    Visit and follow ...
    http://gostofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete