December 20, 2012

With Love from London

Hi there!Hope everyone is doing great.Things have been hectic for me and right now, I am suffering from a really bad cold and jet lag. So, I was in the UK for most of last week and I spent most of the time in Glasgow, Scotland. On Monday, I flew into London and spent the day meeting up with friends. I was back in the States on Tuesday and had to go back to work immediately. Words can't explain how fatigued and sick I feel right now. The weekend really, can't come soon enough.
Anyways, just thought i'd  drop a quick post before leaving for work this morning.I took these pictures at my friend's apartment in London Bridge. The London Eye was right behind me but the lighting made it impossible to photograph.Hope you enjoy the pictures.See ya soon!







12 comments:

  1. Awww! All that moving around in one week?? I would be tired as well!

    You rock the denim on denim look well! Get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!!! Really liking the denim on denim look! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look I just rocked denim on denim as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot! Feel better soon. I love your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back...love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a trip! Super cute and stylish combo. Loving the denim on denim of course and the animal print scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jelly that you were just in London! That must have been awesome! I love the outfit, to. Really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your coat and beenie the colors work together so well. Hope you feel better :)


    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the denim on denim, love it.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I'm amazed you were feeling awesome enough to write the post. If i had been zooming all over the world I would have collapsed in a heap lol.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love your style too; its the perfect mix of casual and dressy. Something I'm going to try and aspire to this coming year :) x

    ReplyDelete