September 03, 2015

Greacian goddess, Martin Luther King Jnr Historical Site, Atlanta et al


I attended a wedding in Atlanta this past weekend. Since I had never been to the Peach State I set aside some time to sight see. Martin Luther King Historical site was a must -do on my list, and the morning before the wedding, I visited the district.

It was indeed surreal visiting Ebenezer Baptist Church, the place where MLK grew up and gave many speeches. As luck would have it, I caught a live reenactment of one of his speeches at the church. I also checked out the freedom hall which houses many of MLKs memorabilia, and I got goose bumps by just looking at the actual clothing this iconic freedom fighter wore!

I wish I had more time to spend in the MLK Jnr. Historical Site, but I had to  rush off to take the preparatory pictures of the bride (hopefully she'll let me share them on the blog ).

Below are the pictures I took. Enjoy...





Have a fabulous day chicas!






12 comments:

  1. Nice, you were in Atlanta, would have been nice to connect:-) Beautiful pictures and I love your maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Will def get in touch when next I am there.

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful! How wonderful that you visited the place where MLK grew up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so amazing that you got to visit these iconic historical sites. also love the dress that you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems a really beautiful and interesting place. I like very much your white long dress. Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very impressive, Naija! Glad you had the opportunity to visit this historial and memorable place in ATL. Looking innocent and sexy at the same time in your white dress. Love the design!

    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely my dear. I seriously love your head band and you look great in white
    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Outfit it´s so beautiful :) You´re so pretty <3
    http://styleofblonde.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics!!!

    wilfriiiied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous ! I really love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3 words! Ebony Greek Goddess.

    I love the white dress, the slit, the headband, very beautifully styled!

    ReplyDelete