December 22, 2014

Desert Safari, Dubai


When my friend and I started planning our trip to Dubai, I immediately added a desert safari tour to our list of activities. I had seen so many cool desert pictures on Instagram and I could not wait to join the fun.

 The tour started with a sand dune bashing. I had never heard of sand dune bashing, and if I had looked up what the activity entailed, I would have probably stayed away. I did get a bit dizzy, but fortunately, I did not throw up. After the exciting dune bashing, it was time to ride the camel. It was a fun ride albeit short. The rest of the evening on the desert was relaxing, I got the henna tattoo on my hand, smoked some shisha aka hookah (first time), stuffed my face with the buffet food that was provided in the desert camp and watched a belly dance performance. The desert tour was amazing and was the best experience I had in Dubai. 


Over the next few weeks, I will be posting picture from my other Dubai adventures. For now, enjoy my Arabian desert tour.
Impromptu photoshoot
Selfie with the Camel
The fun camel ride
Waiting for dinner
First time doing Hookah/Shisha. 
I look like a pro..lol
Our freshly done henna tattoo
Belly dancer
Another entertainer
Giving Naomi Campbell a run for her money 
That slit! (hides face)
That's all folks, have an amazing Tuesday.


16 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like such a fun experience! I hope I can visit Dubai one of these days :)

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent. Would you like to connect on GFC or social media? :)

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous right now, it's not even funny!! i'm crossing my fingers and toes that I get to go there eventually myself. Looking lovely hunn!

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The camel ride for whatever reason reminds me of the second Sex and the City movie. Loving the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an awesome trip and u look comfortable and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look just too adorable! Love your look... beautiful pics. I am just going to live through them until I get there!

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. me likey, i cant ride in that camel ooo i will be so scared
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun experience. I really want to see Dubai one day and these pics reminded me of the SATC movie with all your fabulousness.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My younger sis and her bf just came back from Dubai after staying there for two weeks. They loved it. From your pics, I can see why:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing look and location
    love desert!
    NEW POST on my blog http://tr3ndygirl.com
    i wait you
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos.
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY BLOG!! http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look like you had so much fun. Makes me miss Dubai :( lol

    www.tomilolaescada.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So. Cool!! I was like did she really go to Dubai or did she just plan a faux dubai photo shoot in Palm Springs? LOL. How awesome that you got to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this. Im going to Dubai in September and I cannot wait!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your trip looks like fun! Smoked shisha for the first time on my Ghana trip. Was fun. Hopeful, a trip to Dubai is next.

    www.girlane.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dubai is amazing. So much fun. I actually threw up on the desert ride. Shame.

    ReplyDelete